Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Day 12


Priscilla is an extremely picky eater but because I refuse to cook a separate meal just for her she's usually still hungry after she's had her share of dinner. Since I can't very well let her starve we have a system we follow. As long as she eats at least half of everything on her plate she's allowed to fix herself a sandwich for a snack before bed. So basically every night at about 9:15 this is what I see in my kitchen. Priscilla with her sandwich and the dogs at her feet waiting for her scraps. I love this girl. She drives me completely crazy at times but nobody can make me laugh like she does.

2 comments:

  1. We hvae the same rule at our house. The kids have to try a few bites of everything (with a smile on their face!) then they are welcome to make themselves a PB sandwich or a bowl of cereal. Mom doesn't cook or make anything else after dinner.

    ReplyDelete