Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Day 13


I made dinner early tonight because I knew I was going to go out to run and wanted to have it out of the way. So I finish up with the salmon patties and place them in a dish on the back burner of the stove. (Do you see where this is going?) Then I grabbed my Ipod put on my jogging shoes and hit the pavement. 34 minutes later I walked back in my front door feeling pretty good about myself. I make a beeline for the fridge to grab a water and stopped dead in my tracks. I didn't leave that torn up paper towel on the floor did I? Then I glace over and notice that my dish is overturned and on the floor too and I sure as hell hadn't left that there!!! Daisy and Lola ate our dinner all of it. They were very sorry but that didn't make up for the fact that it was gone. So the girls and Chris although disappointed (because they love my salmon patties) came home to find pizza. It wasn't funny at the time but I can smile about it now.

1 comment:

  1. LOL. So are Daisy and Lola cats or dogs. I'm assuming dogs but if you were {not smart enough} to leave cats and salmon patties alone in the house then that is soooo funny.
    ((((salmon patties)))

    ReplyDelete